There are several things that can be done to prevent or at least significantly reduce this problem.
1. If a diluted solution is dosed, it is best to make it with soft or demineralized water. The milder the solution – the less “stone”. Softeners or small reverse osmosis are becoming cheaper and more accessible and their acquisition for this purpose is becoming more and more justified
2. Be sure to use an elastic guide. The eraser should be in the stream of water.
3. Change the dosing hoses regularly. We recommend replacement once a year.
4. Clean the chlorine tank regularly
5. Regularly clean the installation with a mild acid solution (CAUTION AND ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS)